Friday 1 February 2013

facts, facts, glorious facts..

Hello! wow this really is exciting, my name is Holly and welcome to my blog. I hope to make this a nice blog (fingers crossed) and a useful blog for you. To start off with, here are 10 facts about me..

1. I am vegetarian, some people believe that this must be a difficult thing to be but it doesn't bother me!

2. I am a perfectionist, i really love to make things perfect, or as near to that as i can possibly get!

3. I really would love to have a pygmy hedgehog named snuffles..

4. I absolutely love forever 21, oh so much!

5. I actually enjoy cross country, a lot.

6. I have wonderful friends and family whom i love very much

7. I love anything and everything PINK (what girlie girl doesn't?)

8. my favourite takeaway would have to be Pizza hut, ooh so lovely!

9. My favourite film ever is 'The Help' "you is smart, you is kind, you is important'

& lastly..

10. I love peanut butter cups more than anything!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, I love your blog. Mine is loveyourmar.blogspot.com, and my Instagram is @prettie_mar Thanks, and I hope you go far!♡xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello @prettiemar , thankyou for your lovely comment! i'll subscribe to your blog now, xx

      Delete